Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Yep...already messed up.

My apologies to my faithful readers. It seems that whatever got a hold of me this weekend turned into a head cold thing, so I was out of commission yesterday. So was Little Man. Poor guy stayed home sick too.

Because I failed so early in the month, it means I can just try harder for the rest of the month, right?  I sure hope so.

Coincidentally, one of the blogs I follow posted about how to be creative when you don't feel so great. You can read her post here. I giggled, and it is a truly useful post!

I would also like to remind you that there is a surprise for this month, and I am hoping it will get some response from my lovely readers. It has to do with the launch of a book that I hope I will have the money for. The book will be released on May 14th, so watch for information from me on it!

So, tell me, what is on your mind today? The weather is fantastic today, and is supposed to be tomorrow as well. I just heard that the weather will not be so cooperative this weekend, but, meh, it's Wyoming. You have to be a special breed to survive Wyoming, right?

Here's hoping that we can survive Wyoming weather, and whatever else is thrown our way! Have a fantastic day, my faithful readers!

No comments: