Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Girl!

I want to take the time to show my love for my fifteen year old angel.

Girl, you have no idea what you have meant to me over the last 15 years.

We have been through some interesting times, but through it all, we have been close and loving. Our strength together has gotten us through some tough times; Daddy-o going away, a tornado, and some important people leaving our lives. We have grown close, and I love that we are a great team.

I am proud of your every accomplishment, including teaching yourself to read at a higher level, setting your own vocabulary goals, serving the winning shot in AAU, learning your lines for the plays, and not letting your illness this year keep you from succeeding as a freshman. I am proud of the little things you do, and the big things you choose not to do. I am proud of you!

Thank you for all you have done for us, for all you have been for your brother, and all you will be in the future.

Stay strong, stay yourself, and I love you.

No comments: