Friday, May 25, 2012

Wish us luck!

Today is the inspection. It will be after school, and although I know that I have nothing they can get me for, I'm still nervous. This is the second to last hurdle to get Daddy-o home with his family.

I am sure that things will be fine, and if I seem distracted, just bear with me. I will let you know how it goes as soon as possible. It might mean skipping weekend posting though.

Saturday is Girl's birthday, and she has made plans. Sunday is her birthday dinner with Papa, and that will be priority for the day, especially since she has requested my burritos, and my mother would like me to grill for her.

I am looking forward to her birthday for a few reasons, but am still a bit in shock she is going to be 15. This does not seem possible, but I know it has happened. She has been my precious little angel for 15 years. What a gift she has been. Despite my grey hairs, and wanting to yank her hair out occasionally, I have a super special young lady for a daughter.

If you see her, wish her happy birthday!

Have a fantastic Friday!

No comments: