Monday, May 21, 2012

Questions?

If anyone has any questions about Beta Sigma Phi, I will be happy to answer to the best of my ability, and you can also check out this site which has a link for prospective members.

I would like to point out that I continue to have a strong urge for a scavenger hunt, and I am hoping to get one together soon, and would love to have input and if anyone wants to join in, please let me know.

Today's post will be short because I am still working hard on getting my house ready for inspection, while continuing to work the full-time position during the day (only 6 more days for that though, until August 28th).

Please, I would love input! Oh, and I am still working on adding to the Pet Brag Board but my Yorkie needs a shave first.

Have a great day!

No comments: