Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday

Yay, it's Friday! Today is Daddy-o's birthday. He's now only 4 years younger than I am. Puppy.

And in a week and a day it will be Girl's birthday. What excitement for her. She will be studying for her learner's permit, and a friend will be coming to visit for 2 weeks. I'm going to enjoy having some help around the house! LOL

Little Man wants to visit Daddy-o so that just may happen. We didn't get a card for his birthday, so this will be a nice surprise. Little Man got to help out our neighbor and his son do his annual Mountain Man presentation for the 4th graders, which is awesome for Little Man.  Besides, the weekend will be taken up taking care of the house for inspection, and getting ready for Sorority.

This Friday is a busy day with the ferret visit and then getting to go see Daddy-o. I know, I know. I set myself up for it, but it's worth it in the end. Time with Daddy-o is pretty beneficial for all of us, and it truly is the quality of time, not the quantity. I think we all are looking forward to Daddy-o coming home.

I think I came to a strange and random decision today on a direction to take my writing, and am looking forward to experimenting and some research. More on this as time shows if it will work.

There are a few supporters of my writing out there, and I thank each of you for your help, your advice, and your belief in my ability.

Have a fantabulous Friday everyone!!

No comments: