Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Well? What did you think?

How many of you just loved that post? How many of you went to get your free gift? How many of you thought I was a lame-o? How many of you enjoyed the unique content?

Come on, it was a great idea, and quite a unique way of promoting their book release, right? I hope they sell out their first run! I want one sooooo bad. Those ladies are very helpful for me. Last month, the ladies also sent out some postcard bookmarks which, on one side, had a list of crutch word writers may find themselves using, and on the other side was information regarding their book. Another great idea for promoting their book!

Some of the blogs I follow (which in my lazy way means I have posts emailed to me every day the bloggers post) have mentioned promotion using social media. Hmmm. A platform for my future endeavors lies in this very blog, so now you know why I am pushing you to tell everyone you know about it! Silly minions, I will get you trained right some day!  LOL!!

So, has anyone been performing random acts of kindness, or participated in the Kindness Project?

Let's hear some stories. You all read my future acts. Your turn to share! Come on minions, speak up!

No comments: