Friday, May 4, 2012

A Thought or Three


How many of you would like to create something? Write something? Plant an amazing garden?

My mother is in a knitting group, and these ladies are creating some awesomeness!

I know I have talked about my writing, and some of it is available on here. Some of you know I am involved in a writing group. We have been creating some great stuff. I am also trying to help one of the writers get their work published, which is creating too.

I really would like to get back to my drawing, and also to my crochet (so am not a knitter). I miss cross-stitch, sometimes. I think some of my problem is letting myself get spread too thin. I am doing things all the time for, or with, someone else. I need to stop, set some priorities, and make the time.

I would love to build something with wood (a bookshelf screams into my head here), but lack tools, materials, and time.

I love to watch my daughter draw. She seems to move to another plane of existence as she does. Little Man's comics are a great release for him. My mother likes to knit, to create things out of clay, and paint.

I think it's time I created something more than just a few words on a page.

How about you? Do you need to stop, think, create? Well, what's stopping you? Go ahead, take a break from my awesome blog. Go! Create!!

No comments: