Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Surprises

The month of May will be full of surprises here on Disrupted Harmony, so keep watching for them (including the infamous Snowplow of Piddle story).

This month also brings a certain person's 15th birthday. Girl has been counting down for the last year. And with a friend coming from out of state, the countdown is taking on a whole new urgency. Girl is excited to see her friend, and maybe even get a learner's permit. *shiver*

Things are going well on the home front, with preparations underway for the inspection before Dad comes home. Re-arranging and cleaning are happening fast and furious, while my Muse is enjoying her time off (like she was working anyway). I am keeping things moving around in my head, and now that I have some breathing room, writing on my stories may begin again.

I am going to also attempt a Story A Day May 2012 so wish me luck. *snicker* I am setting up the rules as to be a story a day during the work week, with weekends off. I may write but not post until Monday, at least for that part. The stories can be like Twitter-length, flash fiction, or 2000 words long. It is really up to the writer, and poetry can count (at least in my world).

Anyway, the comment contest began anew at midnight May 1, along with the first post of the month. Keep reading and commenting! Mrs. H was excited to hear she had won last month's contest!

Have a great day


No comments: