Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the big reveal!!! I can hardly contain my excitement! I know there will be some surprised folks, and maybe even some interested folks!

Whatever happens, I hope that I will have helped some lovely ladies out who have helped inspire me, remind me, and provoke me into some better writing. These ladies are Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi. You can find their VERY useful site here. I love their Emotion Thesaurus, and many of their posts have been so useful for me. I am sure that their resource will be beneficial to some of my writer friends out there, and am happy to send folks their way.

On that note, are you telling your friends, neighbors, family, enemies about my blog? I saw a massive boost in visits one day last month, but numbers have dropped. I know we are busy, so, please, use the links at the bottom of the post. Email your family and friends the address.

Don't forget the comment contest is running this month. It's the last one until September!

I hope you had a great weekend, and I will see you here tomorrow!!

No comments: