Monday, April 23, 2012

Terrified

So, yeah. I'm kind of terrified about what I've been doing with this "Much Ado About Nothing" because things are coming to me left and right for the story. It's a take off from the play (kinda like Ten Things I Hate About You is for "Taming of the Shrew" but not necessarily about the romance.) and not only am I terrified, I'm excited.

The work is tortuous, taxing, and time-consuming, but terrific. I am totally taken with thoughts, theories, and twists on the plot.

Was that too much? Too bad. Haha.

Yes, the post for "T" is short, but to the point.

And quite alliterative as well. Haha.

I am wishing  you all the opportunity to terrify yourselves with trying something new and different. It could very well be worth it, giving you a new outlook on life.

Remember the comment contest and to tell everyone about the blog!

No comments: