Friday, April 13, 2012

Love, laughter, and lollipops(?)

Yeah, yeah, a little late, again!! Meh, the weather is playing havoc with my desire to be productive. *shrug*

So, today is "L" day.

I love my life...despite the chaos, weirdness, and general feeling of "wtf" that happens on a regular basis. I have an amazingly wonderful and crazy family, fantastic-ly funny friends who keep me in stitches (thankfully not literally), and a great job. I am so grateful and feel so lucky to be where I am today.

I think my post about jokes gave you the idea that I love to laugh. I still haven't received any comments regarding these posts (except you Mrs. H!!!! and thank you for that!!!!!!!!), so maybe the few people who are reading this don't like to laugh?!?!?!? How horrible! Must be boring and sad to be around you!

Okay, lollipops. Meh, it just fit. Although, speaking as a parent, a teenage girl sucking on a lollipop scares me totally ****less. I'm just saying. I feel sorry for the parents of these girls who do this in public. At least Girl stays inside the house if she has a sucker. (Whew!!) Although I love me some green apple lollipops, or just about any green colored lollipop - especially Saf-t-pops. Comment if you know what those are!!!

Anyway, the post is finished, and M and N will be happening Monday. Sorry, got a busy weekend ahead of me.

Love, lollipops, and laughter for all of my readers!!

P.S. Tell your friends about the blog. I am thinking of running a contest for the readers, and it will involve those who actually comment!!

No comments: