Tuesday, April 10, 2012

H

Okay, I know, I know. I took an extra day off. I blame work. I got an extra day off from work, so I took it from the blog too. *shrug* Whatcha gonna do?

So, last week was Holy Week, and many celebrated the sacrifice made for mankind. That's all I will say about that, in deference to my many readers beliefs.

I have heard and seen many Hilarious things in the last few days, including a story my daughter told on herself. I warned her I would share.

Apparently, students have been saying "YOLO" during class - although I am unclear on what it is regarding in particular. Anyway, Girl asked one of the students why she was talking about ice cream. My daughter did not know what the abbreviation/acronym stood for. If you ask her, she tells the story much better. I laughed and laughed - almost piddled myself, the way she told the story.

And just so you all know, if you didn't already, it stands for You Only Live Once.

Anyway, short post, but I am caught up - sort of. I will try for 2 tomorrow.

No comments: