Thursday, March 22, 2012

Okay...

I decided to loosen up, and leave this blog out there for whoever to find, not just the elite few I trust to read it, so if you were forced to get a Google account for me, I apologize and truly feel bad for that fact. But on a bright note, you can always use it as the spam container!!! The posts will continue to be sporadic, and I will try to primarily address the day to day joys that are my life. However, there will be rants, and memes, and crazy links, and just the general weirdness that is me.
I am sure that someone, some day, will leave a comment (that isn't spam or hateful), and that is the day I am looking forward to. I have enjoyed so many other blogs, and truly wish I could spend time building mine into the vision in my head. Thank you Redneck Mommy for inspiration and all that you have shared. Thank you, dear readers, for being out there, somewhere.
Now, to go out and build this thing into the vision I have in this twisted mind.

No comments: