Friday, March 23, 2012

Finally Friday

This week has seemed to drag, although I have been busy every night this week. I am not sure why the days are going so slow. Perhaps it is dreading the things I am doing every night? No...I enjoy the majority of the "tasks" - writing group, nail appointment, even the wellness class...so, could it be the daily routine? I don't believe so. Although the schedule is the same, the fact is that every class period brings something different - different students, different questions, different assignments. Must be the fact I felt last week flew by.
Last week was a blur, but very vivid things stand out. My son biting his tongue twice in the same setting. Okay, yeah, I snickered, but I did sympathize because that does hurt. My daughter doing laundry.  Someone writing a letter to me that was pretty sweet. The commercial that made me laugh until I cried. Whisky 18 at the Nail on Saturday night (I LOVE being DD!!) - way to rock out Jamie's band! The people watching I did that night was intense. I saw some interesting things (most of which I believe I can do without remembering).
I guess I just wonder if time is a subjective thing. Thoughts?

No comments: