Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wednesday

Last day of school (and strangely the busiest), and second to last day of the comment contest this month. Who will the secret winner be? I am considering using Random.org to help me pick the winner of the contest.

I am also sure that when the contests start again in September, I will have tons of new ideas for the winners of the contests. I am contemplating on a writing package of a journal, pens, post-its, and index cards. I am also thinking of gift certificates to various stores. Feel free to add your input. I would love to know what would interest you for prizes.

What other contests should I have? I was thinking about working on my writing, and thought of the great Twitter contest of writing a story in 140 characters. I also thought about the 6 Word Sentence or seeing what responses I can get with some other memes.

I just found one called 30 Days of Me, and am considering it for one of the months. It certainly would help me with some of my blogging skills. Best look into it before I dive in.

Let me know if you have any further ideas - and for the record, I think I will keep the snowplowing of piddle story for a rainy day!




No comments: